Nursing Care Plan for Asthma

Nursing Care Plan for Asthma


Nursing Care Plan for Asthma : Nanda Nursing Diagnosis and Interventions
1. Ineffective airway clearance related to airway spasm, secretion retention, amount of mucus.
Goal: The patient showed the ability to maintain the cleanliness of the airway, with the expected outcomes:
  • There is no secret
  • Lungs clear sound
Intervention:
1. Airway menagement:
  • Free the airway (suction)
  • Monitor the chest wall retraction
  • Monitor respiration rate
  • Give a semi-Fowler position
2. Clear the airway:
  • Listen to lung sounds
  • Encourage the patient to drink warm
  • Do suction
  • Monitor oxygen delivery
  • Evaluation of lung sounds after suction

2. Ineffective breathing pattern related to spasm of the airway, respiratory muscle fatigue.
Goal: Adequate patient's respiratory status, with the result criteria:
  • Respiration rate is within normal limits
  • Not seen the use of additional respiratory muscles
  • No complaints of pain in breathing
Intervention:
1. Airway management:
  • Monitor respiratory patients
  • Monitor the use of additional respiratory muscles (chest wall retraction)
  • Monitor Vitas signs; respiration, pulse, blood pressure, temperature
  • Position the patient in semi-Fowler position
2. Oxygen Therapy:
  • Provide oxygen according to program
  • Give oxygen through a nasal or face mask canul
    • The flow of 1-6 liters / minute oxygen concentration produces 24-44%
    • The flow of 5-8 liters / minute oxygen concentration produces 40-60%
    • The flow of 8-12 liters / min oxygen concentration produces 60-80%
    • The flow of 8-12 liters / min oxygen concentration producing 90%
3. Collaboration for bronchodilator therapy.
3.Impaired gas exchange related to bronchospasme, damage to the alveoli.
Goal: effective gas exchange, with expected outcomes:
  • Free from symptoms of respiratory failure, cianosis, nostril breath
  • Blood gas analysis results within normal limits.
Intervention:
1. Airway management:
  • Position the patient in a position semifowler
  • Auscultation of breath sounds of patients
  • Patient's fluid balance
  • Monitor respiration rate
  • Clear the airway of secretions (Suction)
  • Teach the client to use an inhaler
2. Acid-base management:
  • Monitor blood gas analysis
  • Monitor electrolyte levels
  • Monitor oxygen saturation
  • Collaboration of medication to maintain the acid-base balance (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Monitor hemodynamic status

4. Activity intolerance related to imbalance of oxygen supplied to the needs
Goal: The patient showed tolerant state of activity, with the expected outcomes:
  • No shortness of breath on exertion
  • Able to move up
Intervention:
1. Energy management:
  • Determine the causes of fatigue
  • Monitor respiratory (respiration, dyspnoea, pallor)
  • Help clients choose the activities that can be done
  • Recommended to increase the intake of nutrients
2. Monitor response of breathing during activity, assess abnormal response in respiration, blood pressure, pulse.
5. Knowledge deficit: about asthma, related to lack of information sources.
Goal: increase patient knowledge about asthma, the expected outcomes:
  • Knowing trigger asthma
  • Knowing about the things that need to be avoided
  • Knowing the handling of the attack.
Intervention:
1. Assess the things that have been known to patients
2. Assess the patient's condition before health education, do not provide health education, while patients in the state of attack.
3. Education:
  • Explain the meaning of asthma
  • Explain the trigger factor
  • Describe the things that need to be avoided: elergan factors, stress, excessive cold weather activity
  • Explain how the handler during an asthma attack at home
  • Evaluate what has been delivered.

6. Anxiety related to crisis situations: changes in health status
Goal: The patient can control anxiety and increase coping, with expected outcomes:
  • Patient's expression relaxed
  • Vital signs are within normal limits
Intervention:
1. Lower levels of anxiety:
  • Listen to their patients
  • Explain each will perform maintenance procedures
  • Instruct the patient to accompany the family as a support system during an asthma attack
2. Teach termination worried if stress can not be avoided:
  • Turning his attention upward
  • Respiratory control by drawing a deep breath (relaxation)
  • Position your body relax
  • Make a relaxed mood, relaxed facial expression.

7. Imbalanced Nutrition, Less Than Body Requirements related to an increase in shortness of breath, intolerance to activity
Goal: Nutrition clients adequate, with expected outcomes:
Intervention:
1. Environmental Management:
  • Provide a relaxed dining atmosphere
  • Limit visitors during mealtimes
2. Manage your nutrition:
  • Assess the client's food preferences and diet recommended
  • Monitor oral intake, if not enough add parenteral nutrition
  • Anjurrkan eat small meals but often
  • Anjurrkan for clients favorite meals
  • Collaboration with the nutrition.

11 Responses to "Nursing Care Plan for Asthma"

  1. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship.  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860  He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs.  like
    HIV/AIDSHERPESASTHMAEPILEPSYNAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEASTROKEEXTERNAL INFECTIONCANCERDIABETESCHRONIC DISEASEHEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.comnumber : +2348142454860 

    BalasHapus
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    BalasHapus
  3. My name is Giovanni, am feeling so much better now after Dr. Raymond healed me of corona virus with the help of a spell. it really hurt to have lost my mother and wife to this virus before meeting this great healer, i am so happy to have survive this deadly virus. A friend of mine Lee from China told me how this great Dr. Raymond healed two of his Daughter with a spell, so I decided to contact him immediately for help. I did as he instructed and now am healed completely. What a magnificent experience with Dr Raymond. I will not stop sharing these testimonies until each patients  recovered. Thanks to the great Dr. Raymond for restoring my health. Contact him via: Email> swiftspellcast@gmail.com   WhatsApp> +2348118116281
    He also solve issues listed below
    (1)HIV/AIDS
    (2) Do you always have a nightmare?
    (3) Do you want to be promoted in the office?
    (4) Spiritual protection
    (5) Do you want children?
    (6) Do you want to get rich?
    (7) You want your husband / wife to be yours forever?
    (8) Do you need financial assistance?
    (9) Are you cheated and want to Recover lost money?
    (10) Cancer treatment and various diseases
    (11) You want to stop divorce
    (12) Commercial protection
    (13) Looking for a job
    (14) Body care
    (15) Divorce spell. (16)Bring back my Ex.
    If you need to resolve any of these issues today, please contact the solution temple ...

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    BalasHapus
  5. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    BalasHapus
  6. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    BalasHapus
  7. I freely have
    promise to the people keep telling good things about @doctor_drosa #healthcareadministration he can as well cure 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE (HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris if you have any body that need help just give them @doctor_drosa contact on
    +2348114596718.you can alsocontactdoctor on Gmail drosaherbalhome01@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    BalasHapus
  9. I want to thank Dr Ovie for the help he has rendered to me by getting Rid of my (HSV-2). I was Diagnosed in July 2018 but after the Usage of Dr Ovie Herbal Medicine, I was cured from (HSV-2) and the virus was completely gone from my body. The Symptoms of the (HSV-2) Virus are Completely Gone.. So anyone who is having the virus should contact Dr Ovie to give you the herbal medicine to cure yourself. HERPES, You can contact Dr Ovie by email: Ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com call or whats-app him +2349056393169  Dr Ovie also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 hpv cure7 hiv cure

    BalasHapus
  10. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    BalasHapus
  11. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    BalasHapus