Nursing Care Plan for Nausea and Vomiting

Nursing Care Plan for Nausea and Vomiting

Nausea
Nausea is the sensation (feeling) issued a strong food or want to vomit. Usually accompanied by autonomic signs such as hypersalivation, diaphoresis, tachycardia, pallor, and tachypnea, nausea closely related to anorexia. Nausea caused by distention or irritation in any part of the gastrointestinal tract, but can also be stimulated by higher brain centers.

Nausea is a common symptom of digestive disorders, but may also occur in fluid and electrolyte imbalance, infection, metabolic disorders, endocrine, and cardiac maze. Can also be as a result of drug therapy, surgery, and radiation.

Nausea is also common in the first trimester of pregnancy, nausea can arise from intense pain, anxiety, alcohol poisoning, excessive food or digest food or drinks that do not taste good.
Definition of "Vomit" is a discharge of most or all of the stomach contents food into the stomach occurs after a while, accompanied by contraction of the stomach and abdomen. (Vivian Nanny Lia Dewi, 2010)

In a simple sense of Vomiting is spending the stomach contents through the mouth. Another understanding of the vomiting is a discharge of most or all of the stomach contents food into the stomach occurs after a while, with stomach and abdominal contractions. In the first few hours after birth, the baby may experience vomiting mucus, sometimes with a little blood. Vomiting is not uncommon to settle after breast feeding or food, the situation is probably due to irritation of the gastric mucosa by a number of objects that are ingested during childbirth.
Many causes that can lead to vomiting, namely:
  • Virus infection

  • Stress

  • Gestation

  • Drug

  • Myocardial infarction

  • Uremia

  • Other conditions

Therapeutic Intervention
Nausea and vomiting are very few require intervention. However, if left unchecked will lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. Loss of hydrochloric acid from the stomach can cause metabolic alkalosis. Vomiting black, like coffee, showed vomit mixed with blood. Protection of the airway during vomiting are the most important measures to prevent aspiration. Increased risk of aspiration in patients with loss of consciousness, the elderly, and the failure of reflexes. Place the patient in a comfortable position so that vomit out. Beating back while vomiting can lead to aspiration.

Nursing Process in Patients with Nausea and Vomiting
Assessment / data collection
  1. Episodes of nausea and vomiting

  2. Medical condition

  3. Drugs consumed

  4. Treatment is being done
Early signs of fluid loss:
  1. Weakness

  2. Headache

  3. Not be able to concentrate

  4. Postural hypotension
Further signs of fluid loss:
  1. Confused

  2. Oliguria

  3. Skin cool and moist

  4. Chest and abdominal pain
Nursing Diagnosis, Planning, and Implementation
1 . Nausea related to various causes
The desired result :
  • Patients expressed no nausea and vomiting .

  • Odor-free environment , clean so it does not cause nausea .

Interventions :
  1. Give anti- emetic .

  2. Oral care , to reduce emesis and increased comfort .

  3. Explained to the patient to avoid foods that cause or may cause vomiting .

2 . Risk for aspiration related to decreased reflexes or penuruanan awareness
The desired result :
  • Airway and lung sounds clean patient
Iintervention :
  1. Assess whether the patient is in the risk for aspiration .

  2. Place the patient in a position to prevent aspiration .

3 . Deficient Fluid Volume
The desired result :
  • Patient's vital signs within normal limits .

Interventions :
  1. Monitor for signs of hypovolemia to prevent any complications that may occur .

  2. Measure body weight each day .

  3. Monitor intake output , and vital signs , and vital signs , blood pressure ortohstatik .

  4. Give fluids by IV .

  5. Discharge monitoring during treatment to prevent deficit and excess fluid .

Evaluation
Patients showed no nausea, lung sounds clean and normal vital signs .
Imbalanced Nutrition : less than body requirements related to nausea and vomiting
Risk for Fluid Volume Deficit related to Vomiting

31 Responses to "Nursing Care Plan for Nausea and Vomiting"

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    BalasHapus
  2. Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT...PENIS ENLARGEMENT, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS HERPES. SYPHILIS. HEPATITIS A B and C.

    BalasHapus
  3. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Nicolas and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Nicolas telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Nicolas (drnicolasherbelhome@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drnicolasherbelhome@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    BalasHapus
  6. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease

    BalasHapus
  7. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    BalasHapus
  8. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I found a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641  

    BalasHapus
  9. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    BalasHapus
  10. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    and mare that are not mentioned here He also cured my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him through his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 

    BalasHapus
  11. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    and mare that are not mentioned here He also cured my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him through his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 

    BalasHapus
  12. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. Odion . contact information: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +234 9019421176 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer, asthma, COPD. ETC

    BalasHapus
  13. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    BalasHapus
  14. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee This is Penis Enlargement Herbal Solution to enlarge the penis and make it strong,micro penis is a serious problem, it has broken so many marriages ,over 70% of women want big penis, when a man is weak sexually and could not satisfy a woman,that relationship or family will be shaky and if nothing is done it will eventually break. Get this herbal solution and be in charge again HOW DO I GET IT? Our products are strictly by order, we don't sell in shops, to place you order, contact +2349074505296 and one of our delivery team will place a call to you to confirm and deliver the products to you, to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medicalreport, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently
    Contact Dr Edidia via Email : dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2349074505296 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy.
    Thank you.    

    BalasHapus
  15. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    BalasHapus
  16. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so haas I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cured my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    BalasHapus
  17. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    BalasHapus
  18. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    BalasHapus

  19. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
  20. Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ucler , COPD Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, ASTHMA, Crowns and all other type of diseases,WEAK ERECTION, STRETCH MARK REMOVER , breast cancer, Parkinson's, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

    BalasHapus
  21. I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HPV. four years ago I was Diagnosed with HPV. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that there’s no cure for HPV. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HPV, I saw a post of Milton Buckler, a herbal doctor called Dr Ovie who cured him from HPV. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Ups delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Ovie  through his email: ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com  ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2349056393169 Dr Ovie also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 lupus cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 hpv cure7 hiv cure8 fibroid cure

    BalasHapus
  22. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. This ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC company there treatment is very GOOD am also using there medication in the same company and there treatment is really helping me so much

      Hapus
  23. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    BalasHapus
  24. Thank you so much doctor OBUDU for curing my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, is good given a herbal  medicine a try, i am so happy today about my result, herpes virus has a cure i have confirm it now with my own cases, i have been reading different comment about people who are cured from herpes virus, ALS, HPV, CANCER, LUPUS VIRUS and many more with doctor OBUDU herbal medicine , i was kind of skeptical so i made up my mid to give him a chance to cure me to to see if the comment i read was legit, i am 100% cure of this virus and i am giving my own comment base on my agreement with this doctor that once i am cure i will give a Testimony. pleases contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2349023428871 EMAIL  drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com or visit he's website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal  i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, before i was a comment ready. am grateful for this massive cure of my health. thanks very much ,,,

    BalasHapus
  25. I want to give a testimony on how I was cured from herpes ii virus after using Doctor Patrick liquid herbal medicines for one month only, i found about Doctor Patrick on newspaper, I had to take his email and phone number and then contacted him, I explained everything to him and he assured me that he can help me and I will be free from this infection forever. He sent me the medicines and I started using according to his instructions, after two weeks of using the medicines, I saw great changes, I continued using the medicine until I used it all for one month, I was cured totally, no more symptoms and I went for another diagnosis, the Doctor gave me my test result and it came out negative, I want to thank God for making this come true and I want to thank Doctor Patrick for what he has done for me, contact this herbal doctor on herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com and whatsApp number is +2348021312463.

    BalasHapus
  26. I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

    BalasHapus
  27. I want to share my testimonies to the general
    public on how this great man called Dr OLOKUN who cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 9 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for business trip who happer and she told me that there is this great herbal doctor that help her tocure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. The man Dr OLOKUN told me how much to buy the
    herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my
    greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just two week as he
    instructed and behold i went for a herpes test, to my greatest surprise for the
    doctor confirmed me to be herpes free and said that i no longer have
    herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i
    said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public. So if
    you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or
    other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working
    email: drolokuntemple@gmail.com OR on his cell phone +2348132537313 whatsapp number
    +2348132537313



    BalasHapus
  28. thankes to Dr osaze who cured me of low sperm count and help me enlarge the size of my pennis with his herbal medication, i was married for five years without a child and i was unable to satisfy my wife in bed due to the small size of my pennis, my wife was now already comteplating divorce. until i saw Dr osaze's recommendations online, and i surmon courage to contact him, and he administered his herb on me, after two months my wife became pregnant. incase you wants to contact him for a similar problem, you can reach him through his email address: drosaze39@gmail.com or call +2347089275769

    BalasHapus
  29. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  30. Las hierbas naturales han curado tantas enfermedades que los medicamentos y las inyecciones no pueden curar. He visto la gran importancia de las hierbas naturales y el maravilloso trabajo que han realizado en la vida de las personas. Leí los testimonios de personas en línea sobre cómo se curaron del herpes, el VIH, los diabéticos, etc. por medio de la medicina a base de hierbas del doctor Adeogun ise, así que decidí contactar al médico porque sé que las hierbas naturales tienen el poder de curar cualquier cosa. Me diagnosticaron VIH durante los últimos 7 años, pero el Dr. Adeogun me curó con sus hierbas y le recomendé a mi tía y su esposo de inmediato porque ambos sufrían de herpes y también se curaron. Sé que es difícil de creer pero soy un testimonio vivo. No hay nada de malo en probar hierbas. También es un lanzador de hechizos, lanza hechizos para restaurar matrimonios rotos y hechizos de buena suerte para prosperar y sobresalir en la vida. Whatsapp: +234 7045891565 Contactar con Dr.adeogun Correo electrónico: isedradeogun@gmail.com

    BalasHapus